hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZK rethink?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 18:12:26 GMT

Additional testing does indeed suggest that GC stalls and
insufficiently short default timeout were the causes of my
troubles. This last time I had eyes on the problem and the
JVMs hosting affected HRS went into long GC stalls just prior
to ZK session problems. The correlation is strong.

I put up an issue for Joey Echeverria's recommendation:
HBASE-1316

   - Andy