hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: github or ASF SVN?
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:36:09 GMT
Hey Andrew (welcome back).

Here is the URL that refers to where I'm doing the hbase-1234 messing that
Ryan mentioned: http://github.com/ryanobjc/hbase/tree/stack. I thought I'd
have it finished before I took off friday night for some vacation but its
not going to happen; all compiles but now working through the tests one by
one.  I'll keep at it but rate of evolution will slow some.  Will keep
posting to hbase-1234.