hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Gray" <jl...@streamy.com>
Subject RE: github or ASF SVN?
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:28:18 GMT
We've all been trying to help out as much as we could along the way.
There's just a lot of code to write.

Andrew, there's definitely been enough done with regards to the return
format and new key format KeyValue to get started on the C/C++ client.

Now that you're back, take a look up in HBASE-880 to see what we've been
tossing around most recently for the client api.

In any case puts, deletes, and results will likely just be lists of
KeyValues (which are binary, language agnostic).  Gets are the only thing
that will be useful to have a hierarchical object approach.

Good to have you back.  Lots of good stuff brewing!