hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Two things: 0.19.1 hbase release and the hbase user group meetup on March 3rd
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 06:45:39 GMT
Lets try and get a 0.19.1 hbase release out soon now hadoop 0.19.1 has been
released.  Hadoop 0.19.1 has a bunch of fixes that should help our story.
Developers should checkout the current list of issues filed against 0.19.1
-- http://tinyurl.com/b5g4db. -- and add or remove whatever they think needs
to be part of this release.  Lets try and get it out in the next week or so
if thats possible.  We can always make a 0.19.2 soon after if there is
demand.

Also, don't forget the hbase meetup here in SF on March 3rd.  For detail,
see http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/calendar/9764004/.

Thanks,
St.Ack*
*