hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HADOOP-3856
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:36:00 GMT
Did you see in the hadoop issue where Raghu talks of grizzly mayhaps been
better suited because it has more accomodating community and its written
more to the datanode level?

Would suggest keeping Raghu in the loop.  Perhaps by posting intermediary
patches up against the hadoop issue.

I can help pre-review patches and with testing.

You are a good man Andrew Purtell.
St.Ack