hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: !!! MySQL2HBASE !!!
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:48:03 GMT
I think for a rough draft you're going to have to make gross assumptions
about what people want/need.  For example, what should the row key be if the
primary key is compound. What about serialization vs multiple columns? What
about secondary indexes? Also auto increment won't work on hbase either.

Once you are on your way then additional configuration can be done. Be
forewarned though: my import of csv data was about 20 lines of code...