hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Williams" <williams.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase/Hadoop development enviroment.
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 01:53:37 GMT
I am new to working on this project and face the considerable work
needed to produce a development environment capable of running jobs of
the scale needed.

Thanks to a heads-up from Doug Cutting, I am investigating
http://aws.amazon.com/publicdatasets/. With the public images, and now
sizable public data, a AWS setup may allow new people to become
effective much sooner.

Anyone with more experience who thinks this would further the project
and would be willing to work with me on this, pls email me off list.

Thanks,

Bruce Williams

--

"Discovering...discovering...we will never cease discovering...
and the end of all our discovering will be