hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OOME hell
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 20:01:32 GMT
> From: stack <stack@duboce.net>
> Can we get access to the logs Andrew so we can take a look?
>  (Off-list?).

Sure. I'll work with you privately on this. I'm about to do
a cluster restart to get everything in a clean state and
will collect logs and heap dumps going forward from that.
> You are running hbase TRUNK on hadoop 0.18.x?

No, HBase 0.18.1 on Hadoop 0.18.1. This is the production
cluster. But, considering the stability issues upgrading to
TRUNK on Hadoop 0.18.1 would be fine. Please advise. I'm
still at a point where I can restart from scratch.

   - Andy

View raw message