hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Beggs" <bbe...@enernoc.com>
Subject JSON support for HBaseRest
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:43:50 GMT
I am currently working on adding JSON support to the HBase Rest
implementation.  I wanted to contact the HBase developer community to
see if either something like this was already being worked on and if
this something that the community would be interested in having.

Thanks,

Brian

This email and any information disclosed in connection herewith, whether written or oral,
is the property of EnerNOC, Inc. and is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed.
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure.
Distributing or copying any information contained in this email to anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited.