hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: JSON support for HBaseRest
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:06:26 GMT
Sishen Freecity has been looking after our REST interface of late.  He'd
be the best person to chat with.  From my POV, for sure we'd be
interested.  Someone had begun work on this a while back but it may have
been dropped.  I'd be on for replacing our current XML-based with JSON
if others were OK with that.

Thanks Brian,
St.Ack

Brian Beggs wrote:
> I am currently working on adding JSON support to the HBase Rest
> implementation.  I wanted to contact the HBase developer community to
> see if either something like this was already being worked on and if
> this something that the community would be interested in having.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Brian
>

> This email and any information disclosed in connection herewith, whether written or oral,
is the property of EnerNOC, Inc. and is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed.
> This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure.
> Distributing or copying any information contained in this email to anyone other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.