hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taste on Hbase?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 06:38:58 GMT
AFAIK, Since hadoop doesn't provide file-append function, Current
Hbase have a problem of data loss when Hbase crashed.

BTW, We also think about CF for example -
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/TraditionalCollaborativeFiltering

If you have some advanced idea, please let me know.

Regards, Edward

--
Best regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org