hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why "Integer Counters" function is emphasized in BigTable ?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 06:28:05 GMT
As i mentioned, I don't know well. But, I think There is no reason to
store the time series count data somewhere because each time we've
gotten a different count. We just need the AbstractTable as a crushed
flat as row by column 2d matrix.

V^T is a historical vector of person. I just guess it is related with
BigTable and others. If you want to see that formula, see
http://blog.udanax.org/2008/08/googles-personalized-page-ranking.html

-Edward

--
Best regards, Edward J. Yoon