hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hangartner <hangart...@strands.com>
Subject Re: hbase 0.2.0 release candidate news
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:16:15 GMT
Is there a preferred approach to getting 0.2.0 you'd like people who
would like to test this release to follow?

That is, should we check out the source (we've already done that) and
build it?  Or will there be a pre-built release candidate made
available so that any problems won't  be confounded by possible build
issues, as unlikely as those may be?

Rick