hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "stack (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (HBASE-613) Timestamp-anchored scanning fails to find all records
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 17:31:56 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-613?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

stack updated HBASE-613:
------------------------

      Component/s: client
    Fix Version/s:     (was: 0.1.2)
      Description: 
If I add 3 versions of a cell and then scan across the first set of added cells using a timestamp
that should only get values from the first upload, a bunch are missing (I added 100k on each
of the three uploads).  I thought it the fact that we set the number of cells found back to
1 in HStore when we move off current row/column but that doesn't seem to be it.  I also tried
upping the MAX_VERSIONs on my table and that seemed to have no effect.  Need to look closer.

Build a unit test because replicating on cluster takes too much time.

  was:If I add 3 versions of a cell and then scan across the first set of added cells, a bunch
are missing (I added 100k on each of the three uploads).  I thought it the fact that we set
the number of cells found back to 1 in HStore when we move off current row/column but that
doesn't seem to be it.  Need to look closer.

          Summary: Timestamp-anchored scanning fails to find all records  (was: Not count
of cell versions properly)

Fixed up subject and description.  Moved this out of 0.1.2.  Its bad but not critically bad.

> Timestamp-anchored scanning fails to find all records
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HBASE-613
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-613
>             Project: Hadoop HBase
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: client
>            Reporter: stack
>             Fix For: 0.2.0
>
>
> If I add 3 versions of a cell and then scan across the first set of added cells using
a timestamp that should only get values from the first upload, a bunch are missing (I added
100k on each of the three uploads).  I thought it the fact that we set the number of cells
found back to 1 in HStore when we move off current row/column but that doesn't seem to be
it.  I also tried upping the MAX_VERSIONs on my table and that seemed to have no effect. 
Need to look closer.
> Build a unit test because replicating on cluster takes too much time.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message