hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase Performance question
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:59:39 GMT
What Jim said and then....

For sure you are not creating a new HTable per request?  How many
regions in your table?  Which version of HBase?  Why do you have Tomcat
in the picture?  Because clients are doing HTTP?   The time for sure is
being spent making the request out to HBase and not spent transforming
HBase results in and out of HTTP?

Thanks,
St.Ack