hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "edward yoon" <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hbase 0.1.0 (Candidate 0)
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 03:16:45 GMT
If you considered my advice as below, we could avoid this problem.
I am very sorry about it and political rivalries.

I apologize, my team members, for making promises that I couldn't keep.

Thanks,
Edward.

--
Edward Yoon - 29/Jul/07 06:50 PM
I am always concerned about implementing SQL-like syntax, familiar to

I have introduced multi dimensional model based data handling examples
on distributed computing platform(Hadoop+Mapreduce) to application
developers, using SQL-like ysntax examples.
In the end, it has create more confusion among them, as most of them
tried to relate it to traditional RDMBS.

Also besides relational operation, I will add aggregation and anlaysis
functions,
and the will be considerate of all the grammars to make the whole
thing more consistent.

I have a plan to shore up wiki pages and will finish implementing the
planned features.
I hope to get more advice and tips from many of you people and make it
up to 0.0.2 version.

Thank you.

--
B. Regards,