hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@101tec.com>
Subject Re: test suite
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:54:42 GMT
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
     [junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapred.TestTableIndex FAILED
(timeout)

Testsuite: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapred.TestTableIndex
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec

Testcase: unknown took 0.05 sec
	Caused an ERROR
Timeout occurred
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Timeout occurred

Thats all I have, sounds this familiar?

Thanks.
Stefan

On Mar 7, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Jim Kellerman wrote:

> If the test suite doesn't pass, that's a problem. What tests failed?
>
> And you can run single tests if you want.
>
> Wrt Windows, I use cygwin, but the problem is not unix commands, but
> code in HBase that deletes files and directories. FileSystem.delete
> behaves differently on unix vs Windows. What we should be doing for
> directories is use FileUtil.deleteFully
>
> ---
> Jim Kellerman, Senior Engineer; Powerset

101tec Inc.
Menlo Park, California, USA
http://www.101tec.com