hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Kellerman <...@powerset.com>
Subject RE: test suite
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:22:33 GMT
If the test suite doesn't pass, that's a problem. What tests failed?

And you can run single tests if you want.

Wrt Windows, I use cygwin, but the problem is not unix commands, but
code in HBase that deletes files and directories. FileSystem.delete
behaves differently on unix vs Windows. What we should be doing for
directories is use FileUtil.deleteFully

---

Checked by AVG.