hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: test suite
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:36:30 GMT
You're not missing anything Stefan.  I think there is general agreement
that 30 mins is too long to wait on tests (Bryan Duxbury, to his credit,
keeps trying to bring up this fact.  He filed HBASE-498 last night).

There is an issue using local filesystem on windows that we need to
figure.  Will try leaning on our windows user to see if we can get more
info around the prob.  Will post to HBASE-498.

St.Ack