hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Kellerman <...@powerset.com>
Subject I've finally got a patch for Hbase-69 that seems to work
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:29:11 GMT
I will post on HBase Jira, but my latest changes passed PerformanceEvaluation
with 8 clients against a single region server.

I don't have timing numbers to compare it to trunk, but I believe it is an
improvement. Please HBase-69 for the patch. Please try it out for your bulk
upload tests. I think it is an improvment as a) the test passed and b) it is
totally event driven. Tell me what you think.

patch attached.

---

Checked by AVG Free Edition.