hawq-user mailing list archives

From Bob Glithero <rglith...@pivotal.io>
Subject [VIRTUAL] MADlib Community Call - Release 1.11 - Thursday, May 25
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 20:35:13 GMT
The Apache MADlib (incubating) project has released MADlib 1.11!  We are
organizing a MADlib Virtual Community Meeting next Thursday, May 25 at
11:00AM Pacific (18:00 GMT).

Join the call here:  https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/473811188

In this call, we'll be taking a deep dive into the new capabilities of 1.11
including:

·        A new graph module that implements the original PageRank algorithm.

·        Grouping support for single source shortest path and PageRank
graph functions

·        Improvements to existing modules: support for array and sparse
vector output in pivot utility, reduced memory footprint for the decision
tree and random forest modules, and a function to unnest 2-D arrays by one
level into rows of 1-D arrays in the array operations module

·        Support for Pivotal Greenplum Database 5.0

Software and release notes:  https://madlib.incubator.apache.org/

Bob Glithero | Product Marketing
Pivotal, Inc.
rglithero@pivotal.io