hawq-user mailing list archives

From David Yozie <dyo...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Hawq repositories
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 22:25:28 GMT
Great - my proposal then is to merge the full contents of the
incubator-hawq-docs master branch into a new "hawq-docs" subdirectory of
the incubator-hawq source repo.  This is to avoid any conflicts with the
existing "docs" directory, which contains SGML files used for command-line
tool help.

After that, I can modify the README in incubator-hawq-docs to point to the
correct location and/or make it a read-only repo.

Let me know if there are any concerns about the above, or other suggestions
for managing the docs source alongside the code.

Thanks,

-David