hawq-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Buzolin <Dmitry.Buzo...@theice.com>
Subject Could not allocate enough memory
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 18:00:18 GMT
I am trying to run TPC-DS with has distributed tables and run into this issue:

master/04_load/051.insert.call_center.sql:1: ERROR:  Could not allocate enough memory! bucket
number of result hash table and external table should match each other (cdbdatalocality.c:4245)

I have verified my memory and O/S  kernel configuration is correct. Is there a problem between
external and hash table definition mismatch in terms on number of buckets? What else I can
check?

Thanks.

This message may contain confidential information and is intended for specific recipients
unless explicitly noted otherwise. If you have reason to believe you are not an intended recipient
of this message, please delete it and notify the sender. This message may not represent the
opinion of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE), its subsidiaries or affiliates, and does
not constitute a contract or guarantee. Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and the
recipient of this message is expected to provide safeguards from viruses and pursue alternate
means of communication where privacy or a binding message is desired.