hawq-user mailing list archives

From Ma Hongxu <inte...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: [INTRODUCTIONS] Hi I'm Greg and I'm part of the Apache HAWQ community
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 07:07:59 GMT
Hi All,

I'm Hongxu Ma and just joined Pivotal China two months ago. Before Pivotal, I worked in Baidu
many years and focused on search and infrastructure.
I am a open source fan, and worked on libhdfs3, ranger integrations in HAWQ team now.

Welcome to discuss with me and let's make HAWQ better!

Regards,
hongxu

在 22/12/2016 14:21, Yi Jin 写道:
Hi All,

My name is Yi Jin, I am currently working for Pivotal in Sydney Australia as a committer of
Apache HAWQ. I designed and developed new resource manager including resource queue ddl interface,
fault tolerant cluster resource management, YARN integration and on-demand query resource
consumption management.

Before working on HAWQ in Pivotal, I used to work for IBM as a developer of DB2 LUW (Linux,
Unix, Windows) mainly in parser, runtime components for its data warehouse features, and then
I did and verified some technical research work for automatically optimizing critical database
replication in the core banking HA and DR solution (high availability and disaster recovery)
which has been delivered by IBM upon DB2 z/OS in ICBC the largest bank in China known as its
Active-Active banking HADR solution.

Based on my work in HAWQ for distributed resource management, I am now pushing myself to every
components of Apache HAWQ to pursue more contributions to the success of Apache HAWQ. Any
really happy to have this opportunity to get known with you guys. Thank you!

Best,
Yi

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 8:55 PM, Paul Guo <paulguo@gmail.com<mailto:paulguo@gmail.com>>