hawq-user mailing list archives

From Michael Schubert <mschub...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [INTRODUCTIONS] Hi I'm Greg and I'm part of the Apache HAWQ community
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 05:31:09 GMT
Hi David,
instructions to unsubscribe are at the bottom of every email. It's self service; we can't
unsubscribe for you.
Cheers.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 5:09 AM -1000, "David Wierz" <djwierz@theocillc.com> wrote:

Good Morning –

Please unsubscribe me from this listserv

Thank you

David

David J Wierz

Senior Principal | Market Strategy & Finance

djwierz@theocillc.com | +1.484.432.8075

387 Hidden Farm Drive | Exton, PA  19341-1185

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be
read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received
 it in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer