hawq-user mailing list archives

From Muji Kadry <mujtaba.qa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Increase number of segments per host
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:00:12 GMT
Hi Dominik,

You can increase the parallelism by increasing the virtual segment limit
and segment memory for the cluster (using Ambari) and for each query
example below.

postgres=# set hawq_rm_stmt_vseg_memory='256mb';SETpostgres=# set
hawq_rm_stmt_nvseg=10;SETpostgres=# create table t(i integer);CREATE
TABLEpostgres=# insert into t values(1);INSERT 0 1

​Regards,
Muji