hawq-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Goel <vg...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: REMOVE
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 18:30:42 GMT
Hi All, You can self-serve by emailing the Unsubscription addresses listed here.
Emailing everyone on this group doesn’t help.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-hawq-user/

Thanks

On May 20, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Daly, Tim <TDaly@semprautilities.com> wrote:

Please remove me as well.

From: swethak yadav [mailto:swethakyadav@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 11:19 AM
To: user@hawq.incubator.apache.org; wowagner@gmail.com
Cc: Shivram Mani <shivram.mani@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: REMOVE

Hi..please remove me also from the mailing list.

Regards,
Swethak

On May 20, 2016 2:13 PM, "Will Wagner" <wowagner@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I requested 3 times already to be removed from the list.  Emailing to help@hawq.incubator.apache.org

Thank you,
Will

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Shivram Mani
<shivram.mani@gmail.com> wrote:
You can instead set Porfile=HdfsTextSimple insteado f setting fragmenter,accessor and resolver.