hawq-user mailing list archives

From jin tao <tonytao0...@outlook.com>
Subject PXF-java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: HdfsDataFragmenter
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 07:02:29 GMT
Hi,

I installed hawq 2.0 and pxf 3.0 in a cluster using ambari successfully.
1 master,3 salves,4 pxf client on each machine.
While I use PXF to query data on hdfs,it
shows:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: HdfsDataFragmenter.
the DDL is :
create external table test_pxf(
a int,
b char(1)
)
LOCATION
('pxf://vb2.hdp:51200/tmpdata/test.csv?Fragmenter=HdfsDataFragmenter&ACCESSOR=LineBreakAccessor&Resolver=TextResolver')FORMAT

'CSV'(DELIMITER = E',');

when I run:
postgres=# select * from test_pxf;
ERROR:  remote component error (500) from '192.168.81.11:51200': type
Exception report   message   java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
HdfsDataFragmenter    description   The server encountered an internal
error that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
HdfsDataFragmenter (libchurl.c:878)

Pleas anyone could help me to fix this issue?
Thanks a lot.

Bset  regards!

jin tao