hawq-user mailing list archives

From jin tao <tonytao0...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: PXF-java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: HdfsDataFragmenter
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 08:47:54 GMT
Thanks.

resolved it by using the full java class path.

the correct ddl:
create external table test_pxf(
a int,
b char(1)
)
LOCATION
('pxf://vb2.hdp:51200/tmpdata/test.csv?Fragmenter=org.apache.hawq.pxf.plugins.hdfs.HdfsDataFragmenter&ACCESSOR=org.apache.hawq.pxf.plugins.hdfs.LineBreakAccessor&Resolver=org.apache.hawq.pxf.plugins.hdfs.StringPassResolver')FORMAT

'CSV'(DELIMITER = E',');