Please record.  I'm triple booked.  BTW, this is the same time as the monthly GPDB PM call for the field.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 6:37 PM, Gregory Chase <> wrote:
Greetings Apache MADlib users & developers, and friends using Apache HAWQ and Greenplum Database,

We have an amazing virtual meeting tomorrow.  AJ Welch, Data Engineer at, will share some work he's been doing with MADlib running on PostgreSQL as a follow-on to a presentation he gave at a recent PGConf.

Please join us at 9AM Pacific Daylight Time, tomorrow, Wednesday, at this URL:

We will also give an update on the first official release of Apache MADlib - v. 1.9Alpha.

See you tomorrow!

Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities

Pivotal Software