hawq-user mailing list archives

From 陶进 <tonytao0...@outlook.com>
Subject hawq peerformance on 10 billion rows table
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 05:34:04 GMT
hi guys,

We have several huge tables,and some of the table would more than 10
billion rows.each table had the same  columns,each row is about 100 Byte.

Our query run on each  singal table to filter and sort some records,such
as select a,b,c from t where a=1 b='hello' order by 1,2.

Now we use mongodb,and the bigest table had 4 billion rows.it could
returned in 10 seconds.Now we want to use hawq as our query engine.Could
they run the above query in 10 seconds?  what the hardware of the
server?how many node would need?

Thanks.

---
Avast 防毒软件已对此电子邮件执行病毒检查。