hawq-user mailing list archives

From Radar Da lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: gpinitsystem no longer exist?
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:34:01 GMT
Hi Sequoiadb,

In HAWQ 2.0,  most of the management tools are consolidated into 'hawq'
command. You can run 'hawq help' to check all the available command.

For gpinitsystem, now you can use 'hawq init cluster' instead.

Please check below help info:

usage: hawq <command> [<object>] [options]

           [--version]

The most commonly used hawq "commands" are:

  start          Start hawq service.

  stop           Stop hawq service.

  init           Initialize hawq service.

  restart        Restart hawq service.

  activate      Activate hawq standby master as master.

  version        Show hawq version information.

  config         Set hawq GUC values.

  state          Show hawq cluster status.

  filespace      Create hawq filespaces.

  extract       Extract table's metadata into a YAML formatted file.

  load           Load data into hawq.

  scp            Copies files between multiple hosts at once.

  ssh            Provides ssh access to multiple hosts at once.

  ssh-exkeys     Exchanges SSH public keys between hosts.

  check          Verifies and validates HAWQ settings.

See 'hawq <command> help' for more information on a specific command.

Thanks.

Regards,
Radar