hawq-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: gpinitsystem no longer exist?
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 02:28:44 GMT
Do I need to import some python libraries first?

[root@cent651 hawq]# bin/hawq help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/hawq", line 9, in <module>
    from hawqpylib.hawqlib import local_ssh
  File "/usr/local/hawq/bin/hawqpylib/hawqlib.py", line 8, in <module>
    from gppylib.db import dbconn
ImportError: No module named gppylib.db

> 在 2015年10月30日,下午8:34,Radar Da lei <rlei@pivotal.io> 写道:
>
> Hi Sequoiadb,
>
> In HAWQ 2.0,  most of the management tools are consolidated into 'hawq' command. You
can run 'hawq help' to check all the available command.