hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Timo Burmeister <Timo.Burmeis...@freenet.ag>
Subject Re: Support Matrix for HAWQ
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 10:24:39 GMT
Hi Lav,

the problem is, that the ambari hawq install process wants to install "/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e
0 -y install hawq ".
2019-02-05 10:22:53,291 - Package['hawq'] {'retry_on_repo_unavailability': False, 'retry_count':
5}
2019-02-05 10:22:53,379 - Installing package hawq ('/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install hawq')
2019-02-05 10:22:57,199 - Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install hawq' returned 1.
Error: Nothing to do

But the package now should be 'apache-hawq'!

How can I change the the ambari hawq install, to process  "/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install
apache-hawq"

Thanks
Timo