hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Harald Bögeholz <harald.boegeh...@monash.edu.INVALID>
Subject Re: Support Matrix for HAWQ
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 23:10:30 GMT
Am 29.01.19 um 17:51 schrieb shenxl:
> Hi Harald,
>
> the HAWQ Ambari plugin isn’t included in HAWQ binary distribition,  you can get the
plugin at .
> https://github.com/apache/hawq/tree/master/contrib/hawq-ambari-plugin <https://github.com/apache/hawq/tree/master/contrib/hawq-ambari-plugin>.

Thank you for your help.

I managed to install the Ambari plugin and setup a repository for the
HAWQ binaries.

Now deployment fails with this error:

resource_management.core.exceptions.ExecutionFailed: Execution of
'/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install hawq' returned 1. Error: Nothing to do

I think it is because it should be yum install apache-hawq, but I don't
know where to change this.

Could I get another hint?

Thanks
Harald