hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Apache HAWQ Board Report
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 01:56:20 GMT
This is a good start, but I feel it is a bit on the terse side. Could you please
provide statistics for the JIRA and mailing list traffic?

Also, if there's any community related steps planned in the near future.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. I'll be in Shanghai for Huawei Connect 2nd week of October. Let me know
if anybody will be around for a get together.