hawq-dev mailing list archives

From mpres...@pivotal.io
Subject Re: Time consistency for DDL Available?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 13:16:12 GMT
I don't believe there is any way to do this.  If you search for "postgresql
track ddl changes", you'll likely conclude that there is no simple way to
do this in postgresql.  There may be a way to do this but I think it will
require some non trivial amount of hand coding.    If others know
otherwise, please let us know.  MEP