hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Weng <iw...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Share Web-Based HAWQ Admin Tool
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 01:14:12 GMT

		Great, thanks for sharing to HAWQ community.

		Regards,Ivan
	_____________________________
From: zhouzhan.chen <zhouzhan.chen@iluvatar.ai.invalid>
Sent: 星期一, 八月 6, 2018 4:42 上午
Subject: Share Web-Based HAWQ Admin Tool
To: dev <dev@hawq.incubator.apache.org>
Cc: dp_nj <dp_nj@iluvatar.ai>

Hi All:

In the past month, our team has been adapting pgadmin4 to enable it to be used as a management
tool for HAWQ.

Now,the pgadmin4 we adapted has been able to meet the basic use. So we plan to share it
with the community and hope the uers of HAWQ can use it together.

The source code repository can be found here: https://github.com/SkyAI/PGAdmin4HAWQ.git.

All the users can post bug reports to us through the email: dp_nj@iluvatar.ai.

We also welcome you to discuss pgAdmin4 adapted for HAWQ, or contribute to the project.

Best Regards

陈周瞻

平台事业部

南京天数智芯科技有限公司

Iluvatar CoreX Inc.

Tel:18115151186 web: http://iluvatar.ai

江苏省南京市雨花台区软件大道180号 大数据产基地5栋4层

4F, Building 5, No.180, Ruan Jian Ave, Yuhuatai District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province