hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Transferring HAWQ Resources out of the Incubator
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 02:24:57 GMT
Hi HAWQ community,

We have been graduated from incubator for a while, it's time to follow the
guide to clean all the graduation transfer processes. So it won't block our
routine works, e.g. release, vote new committers.

We already made some progress to update related websites, but more actions
required to update other infrastructures, e.g. Chair register, code
repositories, links, mail lists, LDAP etc.

Below guide can be a reference, please check:
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/transferring.html

BTW, we would appreciate incubator mentors's comments if anything is not
covered here. Thanks.

Regards,
Radar