hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Transferring HAWQ Resources out of the Incubator
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2018 02:59:08 GMT
Thanks Roman's follow up. I drafted an unfinished checklist, please help to
check.

*Checklist:*

   - Need Lei to confirm the progress:
      - The secretary will inform the new chair. Once appointed, the new
      Chair needs to finish a checklist which including ‘Work with the Apache
      Infrastructure team to set up the top level project infrastructure.’.
   - Source
   - Git repositories will be renamed to drop the incubator- prefix, please
      ensure that developers change their remotes. After you’ve created the TLP
      request, request the rename.
      - Update site, jenkins, wikis, pom.xml and other resources to point
      to the new repository location.
   - Mailing lists
   - Members of the new PMC need to: - Subscribe to the private mailing
      list for the project, if they weren’t already subscribed from their PPMC
      days
      - Update mail addresses including:
         - confluence commit messages (see adminstration documentation)
         - issue tracking messages (see administration documentation)
         - The chair should have karma to perform these tasks.
      - Double-check that all of your lists have sufficient active
      moderators.
   - Issue Tracking
   - Ask infra to move the podling to its own top level category in JIRA.
   - Distribution mirrors: Raise an infra ticket to create your dist area
   and move your Incubator dist area to the new location.

Regards,
Radar