hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Re: Revisit plan for Apache HAWQ 2.4.0.0 release with Hive access support in pluggable storage framework
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2018 08:02:54 GMT
Hi Ruilong,

As there are no further comments on this topic, I will remove the
feature 'Support
accessing Hive table data by Pluggable Storage Framework' from current
Apache HAWQ 2.4.0.0-incubating release.

The updated features including in current release are listed as:

   - New Feature: Pluggable Vectorized Execution Engine on HAWQ.
   - New Feature: Support Runtime Filter for HAWQ local hash join.

Since the two list features are all completed, I will start the release
process soon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Radar