hawq-dev mailing list archives

From HuoRuilong <huoruil...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Revisit plan for Apache HAWQ 2.4.0.0 release with Hive access support in pluggable storage framework
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 01:18:18 GMT
Exactly, Ed. The plan is to split the work and make them available in subsequent releases.
For now, there are five sub tasks tracking them (HAWQ-1628 ~ HAWQ-1632). Though we might separate
them even more as we go deeper with it.

In fact, the work for the initial task has been started. We might discuss which releases these
features will fit into as we drafting the plan for future releases.

Best regards,
Ruilong