hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Vectorized Execution plugin lib has been released
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2018 06:53:09 GMT
Awesome! 2 - 8X speed up! The performance improvement is impressive, thanks
Weinan and Shujie who delivered this great feature.

With Vectorized Execution and Runtime filter feature finished, we have
completed 2 of 3 features targets for HAWQ 2.4.0.0-incubating release:

   - [Done] New Feature: Pluggable Vectorized Execution Engine on HAWQ.
   - [Done] New Feature: Support Runtime Filter for HAWQ local hash join.
   - New Feature: Support accessing Hive table data by Pluggable Storage
   Framework.

Regards,
Radar