hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lili Ma <lil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache HAWQ Graduation from Incubator
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 03:24:04 GMT
Thanks Radar for your great efforts for preparation for HAWQ graduation!

I'm very glad to see our product having coming to the phase of graduation
discussion, and I believe we are always a team no matter where we work at
now.  I hope we can soon graduate HAWQ as a TLP :)

As for chairman, I support Lei Chang too. He initiated the idea of putting
SQL on top of HDFS and lead us through the process of HAWQ Alpha, 1.0
version, 2.0 version, open source, etc.  And he is still working on this
project actively :)

Best Regards,
Lili Ma

> Thank you guys for the nomination :-).
>
> Great to work with the team on the HAWQ graduation and any future issues.
>
> Cheers
> Lei
>

> On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 9:50 AM, 陶征霖 <ztao1987@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > +1 to Lei. He is worthy of the title of Apache HAWQ PMC Chairman.

> > > +1 to Lei, I fully support Lei Change as Apache HAWQ project PMC
> > Chairman,
> > > he deserves this role, not only outstanding contributions to this
> project
> > > in a very long period till today also his solid leadership and vision.
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Yi  Jin

> project's
> > > immensely