hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Remain with HAWQ project or not?
Date Fri, 25 May 2018 07:18:14 GMT
Thanks all for your responses! It's really great to see so many people
willing to remain with HAWQ project!

Now we will end this thread since more than two weeks passed.

As a summary of all the responses:

   - We have 42 committers are willing to remain with HAWQ project.
   - There are 19 committers either respond 'NO' or do not have responses.
   - We will have two mentors join the PMC: Roman and Alan have confirmed
   to stay for helping after graduation.

Below is the detail list of who will remain in Apache HAWQ project as
committer/PMC members:

Alan Gates
Alexander Denissov
Amy Bai
Atri Sharma
Bhuvnesh Chaudhary
Chunling Wang
David Yozie
Ed Espino
Entong Shen
Foyzur Rahman
Goden Yao
Gregory Chase
Hong Wu
Hongxu Ma
Hubert Zhang
Ivan Weng
Jesse Zhang
Jiali Yao
Jun Aoki
Kavinder Dhaliwal
Lav Jain
Lei Chang
Lili Ma
Lirong Jian
Lisa Owen
Ming Li
Mohamed Soliman
Newton Alex
Noa Horn
Oleksandr Diachenko
Paul Guo
Radar Da Lei
Roman Shaposhnik
Ruilong Huo
Shivram Mani
Shubham Sharma
Tushar Pednekar
Venkatesh Raghavan
Vineet Goel
Wen Lin
Xiang Sheng
Yi Jin
Zhanwei Wang
Zhenglin Tao

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions with this result.
Thanks.

Regards,
Radar