hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache HAWQ Graduation from Incubator
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 06:37:59 GMT
Hi Roman,

We have confirmed with each HAWQ committer whether they want to remain with
HAWQ project.  As a summary, 37 PPMC members(including two mentors) and 7
committers confirmed they want to remain with HAWQ. [1] The total
committers number 44 seems pretty close with PPMC member number 37, is it
good enough to make PMC == committers as our graduation resolution? Should
we update the whimsy and project webpage now or do update after graduation?

BTW, please kindly advice the next steps towards graduation? Thanks.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4f31f2766ed6963f845ac4034163db542c7895cf7f4b7dfcaeedfb8c@%3Cdev.hawq.apache.org%3E

Regards,
Radar