hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache HAWQ Graduation from Incubator
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 06:26:13 GMT
Thanks Alan, this is very helpful. It would be great we still can have
mentors to stay as HAWQ PMC members.

I'd volunteer to proceed and collect all the current committers's responds.
I plan to send the email to dev list after this weekend, and then send
individual emails to other committers and our mentors one week after.

Regards,
Radar