hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache HAWQ Graduation from Incubator
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 08:14:23 GMT
Hi Roman,

Thanks for your recognition and suggestion.

Would you please give some guidance on:

1. Currently we have more than 50 committers on the list, should we send
email to each committer individually to get their confirmation? Or we can
just send one public email to ask in private/dev list?
2. What if someone want to keep to be a committer but not be a PMC member?

3. What if we can not get respond from some committers in time? E.g. one
week.

Regards,
Radar

<