hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Waddy, Adrian" <Adrian.Wa...@bankofengland.co.uk>
Subject RE: Remain with HAWQ project or not?
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 12:05:02 GMT
Yes

Adrian Waddy
Designer  | Technology Delivery Data Analytics and Modelling | HO-4 A-C | x6195
Bank of England | Threadneedle Street | London | EC2R 8AH | +44 (0)20 7601 4444
Adrian.waddy@bankofengland.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Radar Lei [mailto:rlei@pivotal.io]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 9:12 AM
To: dev@hawq.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Remain with HAWQ project or not?

This email has reached the Bank via the Internet or an external network
HAWQ committers,

Per the discussion in "Apache HAWQ graduation from incubator?" [1], we want
to setup the PMC as part of HAWQ graduation resolution.

So we'd like to confirm whether you want to remain as a committer/PMC
member of Apache HAWQ project?

If you'd like to remain with HAWQ project, it's welcome and please *respond**
'Yes'* in this thread, or *respond 'No'* if you are not interested in any
more. Thanks.

This thread will be available for at least 72 hours, after that, we will
send individual confirm emails.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b4a0b5671ce377b3d51c9b7ab00496a1eebfcbf1696ce8b67e078c64@%3Cdev.hawq.apache.org%3E

Regards,
Radar

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Its contents may be confidential. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
contact the sender and delete this e-mail. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying
of this email and any attachments is not permitted and may be unlawful.

The Bank of England is located at Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH. The Prudential Regulation
Authority is located at 20 Moorgate, London EC2R 6DA. Please visit www.bankofengland.co.uk.