hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0-incubating Release (RC2)
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:47:35 GMT
+1

I downloaded the source tarball, checked:

The hashes are correct.

Rat checks passed.
Checked LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER files.

Compiled HAWQ successfully, installed successfully.

Run test queries and verified the version numbers.

Checked previous rc1 issues, all fixed.

I also downloaded the binary tarball, checked:

The hashes are correct.

On a clean CentOS7 instance, I installed all the rpm packages following by
the binary install instruction page.
The installation is successfully and HAWQ is running well.

The installed packages have correct version numbers.

Regards,
Radar